We are located approximately 15 miles from Mount Katahdin and Baxter State Park.
The cabin is located 2 miles within the deep woods of Northern Maine in southern Aroostook county. We are surrounded by 69,000 acres of prime hunting, fishing, sight seeing and recreation areas.
The main cabin sleeps 11 people, a small separate cabin sleeps 2, and the bunkhouse cabin sleeps 4. After the new addition is comp[leted this winter, the main cabin will sleep 21 people! We also have a washer, dryer, full kitchen with new refrigerator, Pergo floors and a bathroom with a toilet and shower! An AT&T cell phone & wireless computer card can work at the cabin.
- We are the regions most complete outfitter for Allagash and St. John river trips, shuttles, transportation, trip planning, unguided or guided trips, lodging or camping.
- Allagash Guide Service has been providing Maine black bear hunts, Maine deer hunts, Maine grouse hunts and moose hunts or moose antler hunts and vacations to customers for over 30 years. We take great pride in working hard for our customers providing you with the vacation or hunt you have been planning for and dreaming about.
- The Allagash region was established and oriented around several major rivers; The Allagash Waterway, St. John River, Little Black River, St. Francis River, and Big Black. Well, life is still that way, daily activities and recreation continue to be focusedaround the rivers.
- The town of Allagash is located in one of the most rural areas of Maine, it borders on the 3.5 million acre industrial forest lands known as North Maine Woods – there is no shortcut to Allagash. Allagash is famous throughout the eastern United States for its wild rivers and top notch big game hunting.
- Allagash Guide Inc. offers fully guided and outfitted canoeing, camping, fishing, and hunting trips. Visit Maine's famous Allagash Wilderness Waterway and other selected rivers such as the Penobscott, St John, St Croix and Kennebec. We offer guided canoe trips for all ages and abilities. Also offered are fully guided hunts for deer, moose, waterfowl, game birds and turkey hunts. Come join us on an adventure of a lifetime
- We specialize in Guided Black Bear Hunts
- 100% Success rate with hounds 5 years in a row
We specialize in making sure the client has the most memorable and relaxing experience ever. We have field to freezer planned out and our camps offer accomodations for a comfortable stay.
We have partnered with Oxbow Outfitters to expand our hunting opportunities and provide a full range of accomodations. Visit our website for more information: http://www.oxbowlodge.com
- Chandler Lake Camps offers wilderness lakeside cabins and home cooked meals in a private setting. These are the only camps on the lake situated in the heart of 4 million acres of private timberland within the North Maine Woods region in Twp 9 Range 8, WMA Zone 5 & 30 miles west of Ashland.
Fish for native Brook Trout and Landlocked Salmon. Rivers, Brooks and Streams, a different body of water is available each day.
Professional Guides available. October for Grouse and Woodcock with an experienced big game program for Moose, Whitetail Deer and Black Bear. We accommodate up to 12 guests per week to allow you the privacy and personal attention not often found in larger facilities. Share an adventure with with friends and family. Quality experiences for all age and skill levels. All inclusive packages and special rates for family or corporate vacations.
- www.foggymountain.com Foggy Mountain is a nationally award-winning guide service that has set the standards in BEAR HUNTING for decades.
Located along Rt 11 Scenic By-Way, we offer personalized guided bear hunts over bait and moose hunts in a family style atmosphere. The American Plan (Daily or Weekly) is also available for Fishing, ATV Trail Riding, Sightseeing, and Photography Tours of the Katahdin Region. Guided tour also available. Contact us to help you plan your vacation in North Central Maine. Handicap accomodations are available.
- The Homestead Lodge, located in Oxbow, Maine, is a unique bed & breakfast hunting lodge that combines a classic New England Farmhouse and Traditional Hunting Lodge with all of the modern conveniences thrown in.
- Full-service bar, butchering and taxidermy on location.
- Whether your interests lie in the Ultimate Hunting Experience, Organic and grass fed farming, sustainable living, or a Working and Survival Retreat, you will find our family and "God's Country" here for you.
Are you ready for a Maine vacation at The Homestead Lodge?
- Jeff and Elaine Reese, both registered Maine Guides, operate JR Guide Service out of beautiful Jackman, Maine. JR Guide service specializes in smaller group hunts (usually hunter groups are limited to 6 or 8 hunters) which means they will give their guests that extra time and attention necessary to ensure both an enjoyable and successful hunt. This is something you just don't find with larger outfitters, where the hunter is just a number.
- Jeff & Elaine welcome parents who want to teach their children safe, ethical hunting and about the great outdoors and they encourage first time hunters. "We believe in the time honored tradition of hunting and in keeping this tradition alive for future generations. This, plus our knowledge and love of the outdoors is the key to our success as guides. Let us give you the opportunity of a lifetime to experience the thrill of hunting and fishing in the Jackman, Maine area."
Located in Allagash Village at the confluence of the St. John and Allagash Rivers, we are a full service outfitter in business for over 30 years.
- Guided hunting and fishing trips
- Canoe trip shuttle service / canoe rentals
- Cabin rentals and tent sites
- Home of "Two Rivers Lunch" our family restaurant
- No canoe landing fee / Free Parking
- Wilderness lakeside log cabins on Millinocket Lake in T8R9. Moose, trout and loons outnumber people. Great meals, guides and seaplanes to access even more remote areas. Eleven outpost camps on the headwaters of the Aroostook and Allagash Rivers. Owned and operated by the Libby Family since 1890. Orvis Fly-Fishing Lodge of the Year 2006-2007.
Visit Loon Lodge in the remote Allagash Lake region of Maine, the most remote lodge in the Maine North Woods. Rustic comfortable cabins located on Round Pond. We offer housekeeping, semi-american and american plans. Meals served in our log lodge.
Fishing, hiking, nature and photo tours, family vacations, bear, bird, deer and moose hunts (Zone 4) are just some of the possibilities.
Visit loonlodgemaine.com for more information or call us at 207-745-8168. We look forward to your visit.
We offer Trophy Deer, Trophy Moose and Baited Black Bear hunts. Come hunt Maine’s biggest bucks in the remote wilderness of northern Maine. The deer found in this area commonly exceed 200 lbs. when field dressed. All Maine Whitetail Adventures guided deer hunts are Trophy Hunts. This means all of our hunters come prepared to pass on lesser bucks, even on the last day. In fact, we do not allow the taking of small bodied, basket racked bucks. Passing on these deer allows them to grow and gives the hunter a chance at a true trophy instead of ending their hunt with a young deer. A Maine Whitetail Adventures shooter buck is a 200+ lb. deer with a rack worthy of a spot on your wall. This is a challenging hunt for the hard working hunter.
- Mid Maine Outfitters is family owned and operated for 25+ years and located in central Maine, 1/2 hour north of Bangor. Troy White, a Maine Guide, offers guided hunts for bear, moose, rabbit and fishing excursions and recreational canoe/kayak trips.
- We offer a Spring and Fall bear hunt on leased land with exclusive rights to 100,00 acres. Limited spots. Meals, six day hunt, lodging and permit included in package.
- We have several modern camps throughout Maine (sleeps up to 14).
- Sustainable and ethical hunting is our top priority.
- Arriving at Moose Point often means entering a world of singular uniqueness. Owner John Martin's philosophy encourages a sporting camp mentality; i.e. an experience which provides memories far beyond what most camps provide. Remember...These are vintage camps like entering another era; hardwood floors, odd windows, propane lighting and the proverbial wood stove. Every cabin offers hot and cold running water, a sink, toilet and shower. There are always beds enough to satisfy the needs of the guests (one large cabin even provides 8 twins). Moose Point Camps operates as an AMERICAN PLAN vacation. When staying at an AP resort, all of the main meals are prepared for you. Moose Point is pleased to have had the cooking skills of Ervin Ouellete and Jason Dube.
- Explore the North Maine Woods with Northeast Whitewater. Experience our Maine whitewater rafting, kayaking, canoeing, moose safaris and wildlife tours, Maine overnight camping trips, and outdoor adventures on the Kennebec and Penobscot Rivers, Canada Falls, Seboomook and Moosehead Lake. Northeast Whitewater can suggest the right activities for you and your group, insider information on where to eat and can offer you a comfortable stay with our preferred lodging partners. Whatever the adventure, be sure to join Northeast Whitewater - your basecamp and guides at Moosehead Lake!
- *HUNTING *FISHING *OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHY... After driving 85 miles through vast forestland, you'll arrive at Northern hideaway Camps located on the Big Black River. Muskie fishing can be done right in front of the camps. Taking pictures of Moose being called in by a guide can be exciting. This is a great place for family and friends to gather to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Whitetail deer hunting with the top producing trophy outfitter in the Northeast. World class bass fishing in areas so good, you’re guaranteed to catch fish. Northern Outdoors is renowned for quality resort facilities and lodging, great food, and an attentive staff. Fully outfitted packages with state-of-the-art equipment and guides that are top professionals in their field.
- Choose your outfitter & guide service based on experience, reliability, value and professionalism. For over 150 years customers have been outfitted, supplied and guided into the Maine Northwoods from our location in Greenville, on Moosehead Lake. We are a full service outfitter offering experienced Maine Guides, custom trip itineraries, equipment rentals, lodging and a full service retail store. Please contact our trip advisors for more information on your canoe trip, kayak trip, moose watching safari, rafting, boat rentals, and shuttle service needs. Day trips and overnight trips available! Trip planning and advice is always free! Visit our new inn at www.moosemountaininn.com
- Covering WMDs 1,2,3,4,5, & 6, OMM Outfitters is Maine’s only Cabela’s World’s Foremost Destination. Offered are bear, deer, and moose hunts with All inclusive accommodations at four locations serving the North Maine Woods. We also have waterfront accommodations in Eagle Lake village on the edge of WMD 2 and at the Eagle Lake Sporting Camps in WMD 3.
Our wilderness camp in WMD 4 in Elm Stream Township is located in the heart of trophy moose, bear and deer country. Call 207.432.8153 for more information.
- Our remote camps are located on the border of Quebec with full-time power and electricity.
- We specialize in baited black bear and also offer a guaranteed hunt (fully guided, meals and lodging included) We are located in Zone 4 for the moose hunts and offer fully guided or bed & meals. It is not uncommon to see several bulls per day. We are also open for October bird hunting, and we offer a semi-guided deer hunt at reasonable rates. Our deer population is growing!!!
- Comfortable cabins in the most remote portion of the North Maine Woods, and strategically located in the tri-county corner of Aroostook, Piscataquis, and Somerset...the 3 highest success rate counties for Moose and Bear hunters due to high wildlife densities and low hunting pressure. Lodging only or meal plan services available. We have an Expert group of Registered Maine Guides on Staff, and we specialize in Trophy Moose hunts, Bear hunts over bait, Grouse hunting, Muskie fishing excursions, and Guided ice fishing trips. Boat/motor rentals available for open water, and we provide full services for off-trail snowmobilers in the winter.
- Russell Pond Camps offers guided Bear, Moose, Grouse and Deer hunts. Camp rentals for hunters, fisherman, and recreational enthusiasts are also available. Fly fishing only pond out front. Private, peaceful, rustic, remote! Call 866 552 2038 to make your North Maine Woods adventure a dream come true. Joe Cabral (Owner/Outfitter)