- One of Maine's oldest established sporting camps, dating back to the 1890's. Eight waterfront log cabins with full baths, and a main lodge serving all meals. Fishing, hunting, family vacations on private Munsungan Lake.
- Guide service available.
- Out Post Camps avaialble
- Fly in from Presque Isle, Shin Pond, Millinocket, Bangor
- Daily fly-out Fishing and Hunting Trips
- Chandler Lake Camps offers wilderness lakeside cabins and home cooked meals in a private setting. These are the only camps on the lake situated in the heart of 4 million acres of private timberland within the North Maine Woods region in Twp 9 Range 8, WMA Zone 5 & 30 miles west of Ashland.
Fish for native Brook Trout and Landlocked Salmon. Rivers, Brooks and Streams, a different body of water is available each day.
Professional Guides available. October for Grouse and Woodcock with an experienced big game program for Moose, Whitetail Deer and Black Bear. We accommodate up to 12 guests per week to allow you the privacy and personal attention not often found in larger facilities. Share an adventure with with friends and family. Quality experiences for all age and skill levels. All inclusive packages and special rates for family or corporate vacations.
- Foggy Mountain is a nationally award-winning guide service that has set the standards in BEAR HUNTING for decades.
Located along Rt 11 Scenic By-Way, we offer personalized guided bear hunts over bait and moose hunts in a family style atmosphere. Lodging (Daily or Weekly) is also available for Fishing, ATV Trail Riding, Sightseeing, and Photography Tours of the Katahdin Region. Guided tour also available. Contact us to help you plan your vacation in North Central Maine. Handicap accomodations are available.
- Jeff and Elaine Reese, both registered Maine Guides, operate JR Guide Service out of beautiful Jackman, Maine. JR Guide service specializes in smaller group hunts (usually hunter groups are limited to 6 or 8 hunters) which means they will give their guests that extra time and attention necessary to ensure both an enjoyable and successful hunt. This is something you just don't find with larger outfitters, where the hunter is just a number.
- Jeff & Elaine welcome parents who want to teach their children safe, ethical hunting and about the great outdoors and they encourage first time hunters. "We believe in the time honored tradition of hunting and in keeping this tradition alive for future generations. This, plus our knowledge and love of the outdoors is the key to our success as guides. Let us give you the opportunity of a lifetime to experience the thrill of hunting and fishing in the Jackman, Maine area."
Located in Allagash Village at the confluence of the St. John and Allagash Rivers, we are a full service outfitter in business for over 30 years.
- Guided hunting and fishing trips
- Canoe trip shuttle service / canoe rentals
- Lodge, cabin rentals and tent sites
- Home of "Two Rivers Lunch" our family restaurant
- No canoe landing fee / Free Parking
- Wilderness lakeside log cabins on Millinocket Lake in T8R9. Moose, trout and loons outnumber people. Great meals, guides and seaplanes to access even more remote areas. Eleven outpost camps on the headwaters of the Aroostook and Allagash Rivers. Owned and operated by the Libby Family since 1890. Orvis Fly-Fishing Lodge of the Year 2006-2007.
Visit Loon Lodge in the remote Allagash Lake region of Maine, the most remote lodge in the Maine North Woods. Rustic comfortable cabins located on Round Pond. We offer housekeeping, semi-american and american plans. Meals served in our log lodge.
Fishing, hiking, nature and photo tours, family vacations, bear, bird, deer and moose hunts (Zone 4) are just some of the possibilities.
Visit loonlodgemaine.com for more information or call us at 207-745-8168. We look forward to your visit.
- Mid Maine Outfitters is family owned and operated for 25+ years and located in central Maine, 1/2 hour north of Bangor. Troy White, a Maine Guide, offers guided hunts for bear, moose, rabbit and fishing excursions and recreational canoe/kayak trips.
- We offer a Spring and Fall bear hunt on leased land with exclusive rights to 100,00 acres. Limited spots. Meals, six day hunt, lodging and permit included in package.
- We have several modern camps throughout Maine (sleeps up to 14).
- Sustainable and ethical hunting is our top priority.
- Arriving at Moose Point often means entering a world of singular uniqueness. Owner John Martin's philosophy encourages a sporting camp mentality; i.e. an experience which provides memories far beyond what most camps provide. Remember...These are vintage camps like entering another era; hardwood floors, odd windows, propane lighting and the proverbial wood stove. Every cabin offers hot and cold running water, a sink, toilet and shower. There are always beds enough to satisfy the needs of the guests (one large cabin even provides 8 twins). Moose Point Camps operates as an AMERICAN PLAN vacation. When staying at an AP resort, all of the main meals are prepared for you. Moose Point is pleased to have had the cooking skills of Ervin Ouellete and Jason Dube.
- Northeast Whitewater is your adventure destination with on-site wilderness camping and your jumping off point for Kennebec and Penobscot river whitewater rafting located in the heart of moose country.
- Adventures for all ages and abilities from rafting, kayaking, canoeing, moose watching, birding, paddleboarding, and hiking. Achieve outdoor educational pursuits through guided interpretation in eco-tours, on water trips, wildlife and moose watching at Northeast Whitewater Lodge, Campground & Guide Service at Moosehead Lake
- *HUNTING *FISHING *OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHY... After driving 85 miles through vast forestland, you'll arrive at Northern hideaway Camps located on the Big Black River. Muskie fishing can be done right in front of the camps. Taking pictures of Moose being called in by a guide can be exciting. This is a great place for family and friends to gather to enjoy the great outdoors.
We not only supply you with everything you need for a full-service bear hunting trip, but also an unforgettable outdoor Maine experience. When you’re not hunting for black bears, you’ll have the opportunity to go fishing, kayaking, canoeing, sitting around the campfire and enjoying the adventure of the great woodlands.
- Whitetail deer hunting with the top producing trophy outfitter in the Northeast. World class bass fishing in areas so good, you’re guaranteed to catch fish. Northern Outdoors is renowned for quality resort facilities and lodging, great food, and an attentive staff. Fully outfitted packages with state-of-the-art equipment and guides that are top professionals in their field.
- Choose your outfitter & guide service based on experience, reliability, value and professionalism. For over 150 years customers have been outfitted, supplied and guided into the Maine Northwoods from our location in Greenville, on Moosehead Lake. We are a full service outfitter offering experienced Maine Guides, custom trip itineraries, equipment rentals, lodging and a full service retail store. Please contact our trip advisors for more information on your canoe trip, kayak trip, moose watching safari, rafting, boat rentals, and shuttle service needs. Day trips and overnight trips available! Trip planning and advice is always free! Visit our new inn at www.moosemountaininn.com
Our wilderness camp in WMD 4 in Elm Stream Township is located in the heart of trophy moose, bear and deer country. Call 207.432.8153 for more information.
- Our remote camps are located on the border of Quebec with full-time power and electricity.
- We specialize in baited black bear and also offer a guaranteed hunt (fully guided, meals and lodging included) We are located in Zone 4 for the moose hunts and offer fully guided or bed & meals. It is not uncommon to see several bulls per day. We are also open for October bird hunting, and we offer a semi-guided deer hunt at reasonable rates. Our deer population is growing!!!
- Comfortable cabins in the most remote portion of the North Maine Woods, and strategically located in the tri-county corner of Aroostook, Piscataquis, and Somerset...the 3 highest success rate counties for Moose and Bear hunters due to high wildlife densities and low hunting pressure. Lodging only or meal plan services available. We have an Expert group of Registered Maine Guides on Staff, and we specialize in Trophy Moose hunts, Bear hunts over bait, Grouse hunting, Muskie fishing excursions, and Guided ice fishing trips. Boat/motor rentals available for open water, and we provide full services for off-trail snowmobilers in the winter.
- Russell Pond Camps offers great family or business retreat packages.
- Amazing guided Bear, Moose, Deer and Grouse hunts.
- Lodging is available with a 3 night minimum July-Nov. Daily stays must be pre-approved.
- Fly only pond on site.
- You will love our remote historic camps.
Guide Service Is Serious Business to Us! In today’s world of media hype, marketing and overdone PR, we can honestly boast that our experience, skill and passion are second to none. With over 35 years of guiding experience and a lifetime of outdoor living, you can rest assure there is no better guide service than #1Trackdown. Joel and his team of guides will get you to the hunt and vacation of a lifetime while Rena and her staff make for the most comfortable stay and some of the best home cooked food anywhere. We offer *Spring Bait Remote Hunts in New Brunswick, Canada, *Fall Bait Bear Hunts, *Fall Bear Dog Hunts, *Fall Guided and Non-Guided Deer Hunts, *Moose Hunts (by permit only), and *Predator Hunts (Small Game, Coyote and Fox). With room for everyone, we have accommodations for up to 100+ guests between our main lodge, bunkhouses and family cabins. So, if you want the best experience and hospitality during your hunt for the trophy of your dreams; make no mistake on your outfitter to choose: Trackemdown Lodge & Cabins.