Street: Mailing: PO Box 729
City/State: Ashland, ME / LODGE LOCATION: Munsungan Lake
Phone: (May-Nov) 207-433-0660 (Dec-Apr) 207-746-7777
Website: Bradford Camps
- One of Maine's oldest established sporting camps, dating back to the 1890's. Eight waterfront log cabins with full baths, and a main lodge serving all meals. Fishing, hunting, family vacations on private Munsungan Lake.
- Guide service available.
- Out Post Camps avaialble
- Fly in from Presque Isle, Shin Pond, Millinocket, Bangor
- Daily fly-out Fishing and Hunting Trips
Street: MAILING: PO Box 171
City/State: Millinocket, ME
Phone: (866) FLY-MAINE
Website: Katahdin Air
- Katahdin Air has served the rugged Allagash and Katahdin regions of northern Maine since 1947. We now offer convenient seaplane transportation for canoe/kayaker, fishermen, hunters, Appalachian Trail hikers, Maine sporting camp patrons, as well as many scenic and wildlife tours throughout the area. We will pick up anywhere in the state and beyond for convenient door to door service. “Need a Ride?”
City/State: LODGE LOCATION: Fish River Lake (T13R8 WELS), ME
Phone: (207) 435-6156
Website: Moose Point Camps
- Arriving at Moose Point often means entering a world of singular uniqueness. Owner John Martin's philosophy encourages a sporting camp mentality; i.e. an experience which provides memories far beyond what most camps provide. Remember...These are vintage camps like entering another era; hardwood floors, odd windows, propane lighting and the proverbial wood stove. Every cabin offers hot and cold running water, a sink, toilet and shower. There are always beds enough to satisfy the needs of the guests (one large cabin even provides 8 twins). Moose Point Camps operates as an AMERICAN PLAN vacation. When staying at an AP resort, all of the main meals are prepared for you. Moose Point is pleased to have had the cooking skills of Ervin Ouellete and Jason Dube.